Employers, have you heard about the FREE employer services at Nova Scotia Works Employment Services Centres? The best part – they are all over Nova Scotia!
- Labour Market Information – Help to access and understand local labour market information
- Job Descriptions – Support to develop jobs and job descriptions
- Job Matching – Services to access a pool of available workers, as well as post jobs
- Financial Incentives – Information on hiring and training incentives
- Professional Space – Space to host recruitment events and conduct interviews
- Connections – Information and referrals to programs offered by various government and industry partners
- Resources – Resources to assist with strategic workforce and HR planning
These services offered by their high caliber team of professionals could save employers time and money.
Get started by contacting the closest Nova Scotia Works Employment Services Centre to you: